In GROUP INCARGO we serve an average of 3,000 a year scales.
We work and coordinate very closely with terminals, Port Authorities and service providers, with the aim of informing and updating this information, before, during and after berthing or anchoring and on sailing, for all port operations, be they cargo related or any other type of operation.
Our group total number of ship attendances average 3000 vessels/year
- Cruise vessels and superyachts- Navy ships
- Regular services (Steel, project cargoes, gas tankers, product tankers etc)
- Technical calls for bunkers, luboil, crew changes, … (tankers, offshore units,bulkcarriers, reefers lpg, dredgers, fishing vessels, … )
- Repair calls (drydocking, repairs afloat, … )
- Protective agency and husbandry matters